Note #2

I realized I should probably say more about myself so here it is: I was born 16 years ago in India and moved to Dubai at an early age. I've spent more than half of my life in the Middle East.  Language is something I'm very passionate about and I always try to learn new languages. I've acquired basic conversational skills in Japanese from watching anime, Korean from songs and I'm now learning Mandarin. Music is the best catharsis and I mostly listen to rock, metal and classical music.
Outside of school and besides languages, I'm mostly interested in football (not handegg), dance, global affairs and learning about countries and cultures. I aspire to work in the UN some day or more specifically the UNODC. Therefore I have to achieve high scores in the IB. If everything fails, my back up plan is to move to Siberia and open a bakery or cafe.
Since I'm new to the school, I haven't actually been able to click with many people yet and I hope that comes about gradually.
Oh, and I love Arsenal!

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog, as it contained a variety of information about yourself, your passions, and aspirations in life. Enjoy your stay here at Raha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog, as it contained a variety of information about yourself, your passions, and aspirations in life. Enjoy your stay here at Raha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica, thanks providing some additional information. Working for the UN is an admirable goal and I hope that you find the content of this course to help inspire you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts